HeBAN is emphasizing the link to the international early stage investor community. HeBAN is the Greek National Member of EBAN (European Trade Association for Business Angels, Seed Funds, and other Early Stage Market) and the National Lead for Greece of GBAN (Global Business Angels Network).
Business Angel Investing
Who are Business Angels and what do they do?
• Foster public awareness and understanding of the importance of a strong early stage investment ecosystem for the economy.
• Advocate the needs of the Greek angel community towards the relevant local, national and international bodies.
• Adopt and promote, in cooperation with national and international stakeholders within the angel community, relevant market and business know-how, training and best practices through the provision of a common platform (teaching, training, toolkits, workshops, events, news, communication, etc)
• Serve as an access point for foreign Business Angels networks and early stage investors to Greek Business Angels and start-up investment opportunities as well as connect local Business Angels with the international early stage investor community.
• Serve as a reference point for local Business Angels.
• Help the certification process of Business Angels in Greece.
• Encourage the engagement of women as Business Angels
• Channel deal-flow to local BANs and facilitate match-making of equity investors and start-ups
• Foster syndicated investments (private –private & private – public, on national and international level)
- Likourgou 1, PC 10551 , Athens